Friday, June 8, 2012

I <3 Virgin Mobile

So I was reading through my emails  today and saw a message from Virgin Mobile. I usually ignore them since we haven't been reloading our son's phone (mean mom, I know)...but I  looked at it anyways (obviously).
This is what it said:

Hi Jessica,

It's not every day that a customer like you comes along. So as a token of our appreciation, we wanted to give you a little something special back...a full month of service on us!

That's right - we covered your monthly charge, no strings attached. It's our way of saying thanks for being a Virgin Mobile customer.

Sound too good to be true? Nah. We already added the money to your account on or around 06/05/2012 so your phone will be set for a whole month. After that, just remember to pay your monthly payment to keep your service working.

Thanks, bye! Virgin Mobile

P.S. If you've already paid your monthly payment this month, you can use the credit for next month's payment or other Virgin Mobile services.

I guess that means I'll stick with them for my son. Haven't used it in 2 months and I get a free month just because. I love it! And of course my son does too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment