Sunday, July 8, 2012

PottyCover™ Product Review





When I first received the potty covers I wasn't quite sure what to think. These things are a lot different than what I was expecting. I was expecting just a step up from the free covers we get in public restrooms lol. I was pleasantly surprised by what I received. They come in a pack of 6 and are each individually wrapped (which is awesome!). They would fit quite well in a purse or diaper bag or even the glove compartment in your vehicle.
My 3 year old son, Cayden, was my guinea pig for this one. He thinks its fun to sit on the potty anyway so getting him to do this was simple. Which is great since getting a 3 year old to do anything is a challenge lol. I opened the package and unfolded the potty cover. The only thing I would say about this process is that if you have a child that is in a rush and can't hold it, you may want to start opening before you get to the bathroom or skip it altogether. However, if you've used them before and know what you're doing you don't have to worry about this. The first couple of times take a minute to get it unfolded correctly. Once you do, it sits nicely on the toilet and thanks to the plastic on the back of them it doesn't move! So no surprise of wiggling butts knocking it into the toilet and getting their bare skin all over a germ covered seat. And if the seat is cold this definitely helps a little too! I think this is a great product to have with you at all times. You never know when you or your child will have to go. Might as well be as germ free as possible, right?
The following information is from the insert in the package I received with the Potty Covers:
PottyCover is a disposable toilet seat cover for children that covers the sides and the front of the toilet.
It is made of a soft non-woven fabric on top, coated with a layer of plastic in the bottom, creating a waterproof barrier between the toilet and the child. Each PottyCover is individually packaged in a small easy to carry bag for the on-the-go parent.
PottyCover has the largest coverage among similar products on the market. The extra large front flap keeps legs and clothes from touching the front of the toilet, keeping their hands away from germs.
Would you like to get some of your own for $5.99 (plus tax and/or shipping when applicable)???
Go to Ebay.com, Amazon.com, Bedbathandbeyond.com, or buybuybaby.com.
Also view a list of Buy Buy Baby stores you can visit to purchase PottyCover.
I got to try out PottyCovers™ in exchange for my opinion on behalf of Tomoson. All opinions are my own.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment