Thursday, May 8, 2014

Herbal Essences Body Wash - Hello Hydration

I was a bit iffy on trying this body wash out. I don't usually end up with a hair product that starts making a body wash. First off, the smell is awesome! Hello Hydration is made with coconut extract. I'm not a huge fan of coconut when it comes to food but I love it as the scent of products I buy. The product itself is eye catching due to the beautiful, vibrant, blue color of the body wash. I have a thing for bright colors, so it helps that it is eye catching. The other great thing about this product is that there are matching hair products. If you don't want to have to worry about what scents mesh well, this is a great product for you. The body wash lathers great. I personally use a pouf, so the lather may be different depending on how you use your body wash. It definitely works great with a pouf. You don't have to use but maybe a quarter size dot on your pouf and it bubble up quick and stays that way throughout washing your entire body. Obviously if you run the pouf under water while soaping up, you may have to add more. For me, the one application was enough for me. Pair this body wash with the Hello Hydration hair products and you'll smell like beautiful orchid and coconut all day. I can't make a huge comment on whether this product moisturizes your skin or not due to the condition of my water and where I live. We have well water which has a tendency to dry my skin out and the temperatures went from freezing to 90's with a quickness around here in Oklahoma. So needless to say, my skin is always a little dry. I would definitely recommend this product and plan to buy this in the future. Maybe they should make a body lotion for this next. Then the collection would be complete! You can purchase this body wash at Walmart and other retailers or online here. Have you tried it? Let me know what you thought! I received a sample of Herbal Essences Body Wash in Hello Hydration from Crowdtap in exchange for my opinion. #THEHERBALISTAS

No comments:

Post a Comment