Saturday, May 10, 2014

Kellogg's Special K Coffee House Breakfast Shakes

I usually drink special k shakes but am strongly opposed to anything chocolate. It usually tastes extremely diet-y. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this shake. The chocolate didn't taste weird, It had a good coffee taste to it, and it was smooth. I think it's great to have if you are on the go a lot. This not only gives you a quick breakfast shake but a free caffeine boost along with it. I would definitely purchase this again that's for sure! I figured that the vanilla cappuccino would be my favorite because I love the regular vanilla protein shake but this time I was wrong. The flavor wasn't very good. It tasted a little chalky to me with a hint of vanilla and a tiny coffee after taste. It does taste a little diet-y too. If this was my only choice, I could deal with it since it's easy to chug. Otherwise, the chocolate mocha is my favorite. You can find these at your local retailers, such as Walmart or purchase online through Amazon. For Chocolate Mocha clickhere and for Vanilla Cappuccino click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment