Monday, July 7, 2014

Book Review | Saving Gracie By Nancy DeMarco


Book Description:
Saving Gracie is a small-town murder mystery with plenty of humor, a touch of romance, a hint of paranormal, and enough suspense to raise your heart rate. When Gracie is accosted by a redheaded ghost, Officer Marcel Trudeau assumes the old gal is hallucinating. Again. But to Gracie the dead girl is real, and her message is urgent—someone will die tonight. Sure enough, a body surfaces in Echo Pond, and the town of Coyne Falls plunges into chaos. In the furor that follows, the victim's widow jumps out a window, a dead man sends text messages, a missing person is duct taped to a toilet, and a beagle runs howling into the night. Meanwhile, the ghost sends Gracie on a mission: "follow the beagle" to save a life.

Author's Website - Click here
Saving Gracie on Amazon - Click here

My Review: As I have said in other book reviews, I don't read many books these days. It's a bit hard without a lot of free time having a busy 5 year old. I can actually say that I actually got mad a few times because I had to put the book down. It's been quite a while since I've had a book of this type actually capture my attention this strongly. Nancy is an awesome writer and storyteller. The book has many twists and turns that keep you thinking and wanting to read more. The descriptions are amazing and allow you to imagine them in your mind as you read. You can't help but love Gracie. The book is very suspenseful and even has a little humor thrown in too. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone. I look forward to possibly reading more books by Nancy if I get some free time.

Additional note: I would like to personally like to apologize to Nancy DeMarco for the tardiness of my review. It was very unprofessional of me and there is no excuse for it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment