Friday, July 25, 2014

BOOTY FRESH || "PRIVATE" ODOR NEUTRALIZER REVIEW







Product Review:
WHAT THIS DOES:
Yes, this is a spray for your bum  Simply spray it directly between the buttocks, let it sit, wash it away, and you will be absolutely stink free down there. Doesn't matter how offensive or "permanent" the odor was before; it absolutely works.

THE MOST AMAZING SPRAY FOR YOUR BUM: With a full application of Booty Fresh, you won't notice a scent from offending areas for up to two weeks or longer.

BEYOND HYGENEGet's Where Soaps, Wipes, and Toilet Paper Can't.  Regular washing can not remove everything permeating the skin.  In fact, toilet paper is a huge cause of a "permanent" odor down there.

DATING | EXOTIC TRIPS | CAMPING: Spray on Booty Fresh for that extra boost of freshness where you’ll need it most. Complete confidence that you are clean and sexy wherever you are!

UNSCENTED & EXTRA SOOTHING: Booty Fresh is made with soothing aloe vera & leaves your bum smelling like...  well...  nothing! That part is for you to decide.

ALL NATURAL & SAFE: Safe to spray in mouth - safe to swallow (yuck! - we DO NOT recommend) – 4oz Spray – Made in the USA – All natural enzyme substrates – 120 Uses

IN OTHER WORDS:
This will give you a totally stink-free-bum (or whatever your word for it is), even if nothing else seems has worked. I don't know how to say it any other way: It Totally Works.



My Review:

So I kind of took on this review because I just had to know if it worked. I know there is a spray for everything, so why not something to neutralize booty smell. I don't care what anyone says, at some point in your life, your booty has been a little funky. In a hot climate, exercising, road trips, and even if you are naturally a hot person. I'm not a small person, nor do I have the awesome ability to be hot and not sweat like my mother. At the time that received this product I was living in Oklahoma. Anyone who knows Oklahoma, knows that it's hot AND humid, ALL THE TIME! So, I know everyone is probably still thinking that this is a joke or a gimmick, right? Well its not. When I received this I was busy packing, moving, and getting all kinds of sweaty. I'm sure that's a great picture in your mind, right? Probably not, I know. Anyways, I gave it a try. Just a couple of sprays and voila! I was like new again. The rest of me was sweaty but at least my booty was fresh again haha. It actually works. To really put it to the test, I tried it out on my 5 year old son. Anyone who has a little boy knows that when they get hot and sweaty, their private areas do not smell like roses. It's a gawd awful smell that nobody EVER wants to smell. I sprayed hit booty and his "boys" and it was like the funky smell never existed. I'm thankful it worked because I don't know that I could have smelled that again. I seriously would buy this for at least the summertime, if you workout a lot, or if your kid is in sports. It's an amazing product and it lasts!


If you want to view more information, reviews, or want to buy the product (which you should!), click here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment