Sunday, July 20, 2014

Natures Best Vitamin C Serum Review





Vitamin C Serum Description: 

Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum - #1 For Face, Eyes & Acne On The Market - C + E + Hyaluronic Acid Reverse Skin Aging & Wrinkles - Look & Feel Years Younger - Organic 18% Vitamin C Serum > Vidi, Obagi, Powder, Cream


  • Clinically Test and Proven to Stimulate Collagen, Reversing the Effects of Aging.
  • This is the Highest Quality Vitamin C Serum Available on the Market, Guaranteed to Work.
  • Our Serum will remove Toxins & create Collagen, Diminishing fine Lines & Wrinkles.
  • Organic Ingredients make this product Perfect for all Skin types, dry, oily, sensitive.
  • Manufactured in the U.S.A by our Top of the Line FDA Certified Cosmetic Lab.
  • Not tested on animals.


  • My Review:

    The product comes in a nice glass bottle with a nice label. It doesn't have a lot of extra "junk" on it to advertise like some companies do. It gives the obvious, which would be the company name, product, and fl oz amount. It also includes a full list of ingredients (showing percentage of naturally derived ingredients and organic ingredients). And last but not least, a description of the product and directions. The dropper is made of glass, so definitely be careful. I love that it has a dropper, however, I wish it wasn't flat at the bottom of it. The serum was a bit thinner than I had expected so it will slowly start dripping from the end. Definitely make sure you are ready to apply before you pull the dropper out. I've never used this type of product before so I really wasn't sure what to expect for a scent. My naivety told me to expect oranges in a bottle. Of course, I was wrong. The serum is a milky clear color. I smelled it before using it and it was a very familiar scent and definitely not what I was expecting. I got a strong whiff of witch hazel. Anyone who knows what witch hazel smells like, knows it's not a great smell. There are other ingredients that kind of mask the smell, but it's a very strong scent to try and overpower. When applying the serum, do not put too much on your hand before applying it to your face/neck. The warmth from your hand will thin it out a little more and you'll moisturizing your hands instead of your face. It goes on smooth and dries fairly quick. I won't say I didn't fan my face a little, but I'm sooooo impatient. I'm working on that, but for patient people, it dries pretty quick. Once it's dry, you can apply your daily moisturizer and anything else you use on your face. I used this product for a couple of weeks and didn't really see a huge difference. I'm not saying it doesn't work, because there's plenty of people on amazon that would disagree with me. I am a redhead with weird sensitive combination skin. I think people with more normal skin would have a better result. I would recommend this product to people with normal skin. Maybe even oily skin since the serum has witch hazel, which is an astringent. 

    You can view and purchase this item on Amazon here.




    Attempting to show what it looks like on my skin. I'm a little pasty so it's hard to tell. 













    Side Note:

    I would like to apologize to Mystelic for my tardy review. I would love to work with you again and hope that you can forgive me for this unprofessional moment I had.











    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    1 comment:

    1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! vitamin c serum for sensitive skin

      ReplyDelete